Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Semester, New Path

I have spent my break trying to slow down and get organized. I work out in the mornings and spend the afternoon with the girls. I still managed to lose my phone. But I feel like I am getting better. Although, maybe I should get a check up. A 28 year really shouldn't have this much trouble with her memory, right? Maybe it was all that studying:)
This week I started back to school. I was so nervous. I am really putting myself out there and trying something completely new. I am taking all art classes. Graphic design and photography which I thought would help with my graphic design classes. I was right they use the same computer program Adobe CS4. Now I want to buy it. Thank goodness I get a student discount. I want to enjoy my life and my family. That means I am not willing to sacrifice my time with my most favorite people. So I am searching for a career that will give me the best of both worlds. I hope this graphic design path is the right ticket.

No comments: