Thursday, August 28, 2008

Date Night

Today my husband and I started date night. We will be regularly having this. I found a wonderful babysitter willing to come on a regular basis. This is a major event for us considering Chenoa has had only one babysitter before about a month ago. I felt such freedom when I was leaving. Immediately when the movie ended I thought of the girls and missed them. A plus, we did some super duper house cleaning today. I came home and the house was clean. All I have to do right now is relax... or study. The movie was really good, however, it was also really sad! It was The Dark Night.
When I came home the sitter told me the girls didn't want to fall asleep. Chenoa kept coming out and saying her tooth was loose. It's understandible that it was a little tough for them to fall asleep. We have our bedtime routine really down. The sitter also played lot's of games with them. Who would want to go to sleep when you can be having lot's of fun. Well I am glad they had fun. Next time I will be able to enjoy myself even more.

2 comments:

Work in Progress said...

I'm so jealous!! I dream of having a regular babysitter. I did get a list of girls from the tennis club, but the next day I got paged to come get my brute of a son from the nursery so he would stop hitting kids. I'm thinking they may not return my phone calls. :)

Lara said...

Kylee had issues when she first started gym daycare. It will get better I promise. Bennett is so cute I am sure there are some sitters who will call!