Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Productive

I am loving my job today. It's so slow I had no massages today. I know this should be bad for me but I really needed some extra time to study and workout of course. I have been having a hard time fitting it in. I spent 2 hours reading for Microbiology. I felt so much better! Then I decided to do a long run. I have to catch up on my long runs also. Only 4 miles but, I feel better! The girls were so tired today. Kylee took a two hour nap and Chenoa watched some T.V. and I cleaned it was fabulous. I mopped the kitchen, cleaned the bathrooms, did laundry, the dishes. I got so much done today. I feel so much better!
And now I only have to get ready for waking up super duper early to be out of the house with Kylee before 7am. I hope I make it. Now I am relaxing with Marc and watching Magnum. All is right in my world.

No comments: