Friday, November 7, 2008

Mommy and Student (No Work)

The full effect of no longer being employed has kicked in this week. Now that I have spare time on my hands. I was able to head out to the mall this morning. Of course I had been needing to go there for weeks. My makeup had run out. However, I hadn't been to the mall in months and it sure does feel like I did whatever I wanted today. I wasn't so backed up with errands to run that after Kylee woke up from her nap we hung out at the house. I did study but it wasn't trying to rush to fit it in. This was much more relaxing study time. Tomorrow we are off to Old Navy to get Kylee a jacket.. 50% of outerwear. After that maybe I will take the girls to the park. Kylee will even get a nap tomorrow and I will study. Because I don't even have to go to work on Saturdays anymore. I am not feeling like a crazy busy lady anymore. This is going to be good. Although I am thinking of money saving since I am not working anymore. One thought... dying my own hair. Do I dare to try?

1 comment:

Work in Progress said...

I'm so glad that you are finding your grove in the land beyond work. :) You were stressing me out with everything you had going on! :) I saw they have hats and scarves on sale for $1 at ON tomorrow. I think I might go by there. I have the whole day to myself. :)

On the dying your hair thing - I've done it successfully and unsuccessfully. I think it depends on what you are planning to do. Also, you might be able to find someone who can do it for you at home? Just a thought!