Thursday, November 6, 2008

1st Birthday

Nov. 1st was the day of the big party. Preston turned 1!! Chenoa was sick in the middle of the night after trick or treating. Even though we were pooped we had important things to do. We all packed into the car. Kylee napped in the car while Chenoa and I held some of the many presents on our laps.



Preston is getting so big. It's so fun to watch him grow and his personality come out. I was also looking forward to seeing Jarom and Danielle. They have so much excitment and happy times happening in there lives. I love being able to share these times. The party turned out so well. The decorations were so cute. They had a monkey theme. The decorations were a classic retro monkey with polka dots. Blue and yellow ballons surounded the room. They even had fun cupcakes with a monkey decoration on top. Preston had his very own cake to enjoy. It didn't take long for Preston to be covered in frosting. There house was full of family and friends celebrating Preston.



It turned out so well. I only wished I hadn't been so exhausted. My three hours of sleep didn't take me as far as I had hoped. I wasn't quite as happy and peppy as I had wished to be. Little did I know I was on my way to being sick just as Chenoa had been. Oh man those chills were so painful. In the morning I was a lot better and we were able to hop on the plane with the girls.

I hope I will be able to get back soon. Hopefully when no one is sick. Oregon was beautiful the trees at this time are so colorful. When it wasn't sprinkling the sun was out. The temperature only dropped low at night. I am looking forward to heading back soon:)



No comments: