Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat







Halloween in Portland worked out so well. We picked up my nephew Jayden for some trick or treating. He had already been out so he lucked out with double the trick or treating fun:) Chenoa and Jayden are like two peas in a pod. They play for hours and hours at a time. They enjoyed running around and munching on candy. My mom and I stayed on the side walk with the cameras ready to go. While my dad brought Kylee and the other kiddos up to the houses. I hung on to Keiko, my parents full standard sized poodle. It was fun to see some of the gorgeous houses. Kylee was a trooper she had fun the whole time. Even though we stayed out until 9pm. Kylee really got into the going up to peoples houses, saying hi, and getting candy. Trick or Treating is definitely for her. Her favorite thing to do when we go out is walk up to people and say hi!

No comments: