Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Calm

This morning Marc rode his bike, worked on his Camaro, and hung out. After I came home from school with Kylee in tow. Marc picked up Chenoa from school and I was able to study before heading out to my night class. Marc did a great job of taking care of the girls, cleaning up around the house, and helping Chenoa with her homework.
After studying hard it was nice to come home and sit for an hour and do nothing. Thanks Marc for all of your help;) My school week is over tomorrow morning. My sister will visit us midday. Then Marc and I have date night... Woo Hoo! What are we going to do? My guess is dinner and a movie. I know it sounds boring but lately boring is wonderful. It's nice to get out of the house, relax, and not have to worry about anything but hanging out with Marc.

No comments: