Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today Went So Well

Wednesday was tough everything seemed difficult. Today, Thursday, went well after a wonderful lab where I seemed to have everything down. I was off to shop around a bit at the local stores. All by myself, it was wonderful. After cleaning up for a while the sitter came over. Marc and I were off to shop, eat, drink, and head to the movies. It was relaxing and enjoyable. On the way home I started receiving calls about my brother getting engaged. I wish the best for both of them(and I am looking forward to the wedding). When we made it home the sitter told us all about the evening her and the girls had. She helped Chenoa finish her homework, fed the girls dinner, and she said the girls went to sleep well. Wow today went so well. I wouldn't have even imagined this yesterday.
Marc and I officially decided I am going to resign from my position at work. I just need that extra time for school, the girls, and myself. I am looking forward to relieving myself of some of the extra work.

No comments: