Saturday, October 11, 2008

Closet Cleaner

I was lucky enough to stay home for an extra couple of hours with Kylee. She was exhausted this morning after having another rough night. I didn't have a massage until 2. Now they just called me with a 1. So I am happy to report she is napping. Thank goodness I got that ibuprofen.

When I realized I had extra time at home. I thought I will get some homework done. But the house was a little messy. So I started to clean a bit. I was continuously trying to talk myself out of cleaning to much. I realized I do this often. This made me think of when my girlfriends came over for girls night. Everyone mentioned how really clean my house was. I hadn't expected this. All I could see was all the things I hadn't had time for. Such as wiping down the walls. I explained that Marc likes everything clean. And I did extra cleaning that day. This is what I always tell myself. But now I am starting to realize it's actually me. Marc tried to tell me not to clean the other day and it was to much to hear. And I always clean that much.

I am not sure when I became this closet cleaner. I can remember back when my parents seemed concern and would ask why my house was so clean. I always imagine everyones house like this all the time. So my house has to be this way too. So was I able to hold back from all the cleaning this morning. Well I didn't vacumme, I don't want to disturb Kylee.

No comments: