Friday, October 10, 2008

I Heart Pictures





Thursday my sister came to visit. I haven't seen her since 4th of July. Though she only lives 45 minutes away she has been traveling non-stop. I would to if I could take the summer off from work. Shelley came with us to pick Chenoa up from school. Then we headed to the park. I love when Shelley visits because she really plays with the girls. There is no holding back. She not afraid to get her hands dirty. She literally got in the sand and dug to find the dinosaur bones at the park. Like a real archaeologist.
Shelley was kind enough to watch the girls and put them to bed while Marc and I headed to the movie's. A western of course. I am waiting for a mushy romantic movie to drag Marc to. I need a movie like the Titanic or the Notebook. I hope something like that will be out soon!
Marc made everyone dinner also. Way to go Marc. He is on a roll. Now that I think of it. I didn't have to do much on Thursday. I even took a nap! Woo Hoo...Thursday rocked.

No comments: