Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg


At Christmas Chenoa received her first serious novel. It is called Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg. This book is about the disney fairies. Tinkerbell is in it a little but it is mostly about Neverland and a new fairy named Prilla. Even I am getting into reading the story and when we have extra time and Kylee is entertained I will read an extra chapter. Reading this book has brought some new found excitment to reading before bedtime. Which I started with Chenoa when she was two weeks old. (I was really enthusiastic back then!) Chenoa now is excited to become an even better reader. We often talk about all the really fun books she will soon be able to read. We even plan to read some of the novels at the same time.

I really enjoy reading. One of my goals this year was to make time for this activity. These days I find extra time on my hands to relax and enjoy life. While at the store the other day I spotted the books and headed strait for it. I got the Twighlight book everyone raved so much about. I know I am a little late with the fad. I was always hoping I would find the time to read them so I am excited to get to it. If anyone has any ideas for great books let me know. I am starting now:)

No comments: