Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hanging With Cool People

Today Bennett came over for a visit while his mom Paige helped out in her daughter Morgans classroom. We were really looking forward to having him over. The day turned out better then I had imagined. Bennett has incredible manners. He and Kylee get along so well. I first took them into Peet's coffee. They held hands the whole time. Three different people asked me if they were twins and talked about how adorable they are. Everyone they passed by smiled and said hello, those two hammed it up by smiling and giving adorable looks. At home they played. When I started cleaning they had to clean with me. It was fun and funny to see. Of course I took video.

Chenoa had an early day today. When Bennett Kylee and I got in the car they held hands in the car also. I mean really how adorable can you be. Chenoa was so excited to see Bennett and said it was like having a brother. We decided Bennett was so awesome we wanted to adopt. Not that his family would give him up but yeah he is that cool:) Chenoa was also so excited she was able to play with Morgan. The early day really came at the perfect time. I was so happy to end the visit by hanging with Paige as the kids played. Seriously, how lucky am I that I get to spend my Friday hanging with super cool people. One thing I learned. I do enjoy having people over. I really need to make sure our house or town home will allow us extra space for visitors!

No comments: