Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sick Days

The last 3 days or so I have spent sick. For some reason my recovery is slow. But I am sure I will be ready for the week starting tomorrow. Here are some things that went through my mind while I lay trapped on the couch or bed unable to move:
1. 25 more things about me
2. Chenoa's homework
3. Drawings for my homework
4. Did Kylee get enough fruit and veggies today?
5. I hope Marc gets home soon
6. I really want some frozen yogurt
7. I am thirsty but I can't get up
8. 25 more things about me
9. I wonder if Marc is on his way home
10.Stop thinking just rest, but I can't sleep my head hurts, I need more medicine but I can't get up.
As you can see it has been a truly eventful couple of days so I will leave you with something fun Kylee and I did before I went and got sick.

We made a bird out of a balloon, she loved it!

No comments: