Monday, September 1, 2008

Back To My Long Runs!

I told Marc last night that I have to do a long run in the morning. When we woke up Marc announced he had to ride his bike. We planned for him to go first I will go when he gets back. I got ready for my run. Then I fed Kylee yogurt got her dressed with a nice outfit for our BBQ @ 1. Chenoa finally woke up and started getting ready. She has been sleeping in every chance she gets. Chenoa must be getting older because this is definitely a big kid behavior. Marc came back and was pumped up and ready to go. He usually is after riding his bike around. I went down to the treadmill at the apartment. It was stuck at a excessive incline. The women on our other treadmill informed me it's broken. How annoying I'm on a schedule here. Now I remember why I never run here something is always broken or worse... dirty! I decided to wait it out and sat by the pool for a while. Boring, I had just drank a red line I needed to go! I decided to go for a trail run. This was a new venture for me. After going back to get a hat, sunglasses, a running pack for my water bottle, and a key for the gate I was off. Luckily Marc told me that after the golf course it's 3 miles. It took the same amount of time but there were a lot of other people running and riding bikes. I saw animals and nature it was so not boring. This was a great run. I am doing my long runs outside from now on! I told Marc he should let me know where to turn around for next week. I am doing 8 miles and I am looking forward to it. I forgot how much I love running!

No comments: