Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Is My Future

I rocked the house with my speech. I guess my class isn't so bad. I haven't seen that really immature guy anymore. Thank god. It's hard enough doing a speech. But doing a speech in front of unpredictable person is overwhelming. Anyhow, I made it through my crazy day. I have an Anatomy lecture test and lab test next Wed. I am trying not to freak out here. But, when the helper/tutor for this class accidentally slips up and talks about how our test is really hard and she couldn't do it. It can be bit scary. My "hybrid" class is in it's first semester. I am getting a little nervous here. This is my future we are talking about.

Tomorrow is my morning lab. Then I look forward to having some much needed family time. I can't wait to hang with my girls and my Hubby! I will take the whole afternoon of and just be a mommy and a wife:)

No comments: