Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Like Totally High School

The thing about going to College during the day is it's sort of like high school. It's a community college so mostly young fresh out of high school kids are here. Most people know each other from work of high school. So What I'm getting at is when I'm not in Micro. I feel like I'm in high school. Except I don't have a bunch of friends here. Am I a nerd?
The worst part is speech. 4- 17 year old, 6- 18 year old, 4-19 year old, 3- 20 year old, 4-21 year old students. How do I give an informational speech to them. I thought about doing a info speech on a spa day. Except a young boy probably a 17 year old. In class he randomly yells promiscuos along with other horny phrases while the teacher is talking. Or he handed out a survey on sexual positions during survey time. Of course when he got a hold of my survey he wrote that he likes happy endings. Now what do I speak about. Anyways my whole point is it feels like high school mostly in speech. When did I get old?

No comments: