Sunday, September 7, 2008

Crazy Lady

Chenoa and Kylee played today. They played in there room. I heard laughter from them both. They love to spin together and play with stuff animals. I so enjoy watching and hearing them play. It is nice to finally see them be able to truly enjoy each other. I find Chenoa secretly pretending Kylee is her baby. She will hold her and sing her songs. It's so sweet!
So I don't pay much attention to the crazy lady who lives downstairs. When she bangs on the ceiling (our floor) madly. I tell the girls not to worry about it. When she comes ringing our bell to ask if she has offended us. Because the noise we are making must be about her. I have Marc take care of it. When she comes back ringing our bell to apologize with tears in her eyes. I don't get wrapped up in it. Because after all she is the "crazy lady" from downstairs. Her noise is in the middle of the afternoon on Sundays. I've got the upstairs neighbors who like to let their kids stay up till all hours of the night and clean from 11pm-1am every night. I am the lucky one though because I don't get so wrapped up in it that I make myself crazy!

No comments: