Monday, September 15, 2008

This Blog World

It's a new world, this blog world. Other people are out there blogging just like me. I had no idea these things were going on. Where have I been? Then I decided I needed to have my laptop for school. After all, I am taking an anatomy online class. Plus I have WiFi at work. I was tired of battling Marc for the computer when we were both home. My good friend sent her email with her blog. I read her blog. It was still summer I had nap time for these things. I thought to myself there is other people out there. And they are like me. I find comfort in these things. I feel more comfortable with myself. Just knowing that I'm not crazy. Other people in the world know how I feel.

If only I was a writer my blog could be as fantabulous as these others I read. Maybe I will get there one day. But for know I just have the enjoyment of getting it out there.

No comments: