Saturday, September 6, 2008

Our Saturday is More Like Your Friday

I woke up this morning tired. I could barely hold my eyes open as I fed Kylee yogurt. Why was I so tired. Well Marc and I discovered the free movie channels available this weekend. We started w/ 300... can you tell Marc had the remote. I didn't mind I was using my laptop and watching the awesome bods. Then we moved to Fantastic Four the end of it and Shoot Em Up the end. I like that movie. I had to laugh after a while. It's so violent and it's so goofy at the same time. Am I wierd? Anyhow was this really a good reason to be exhauseted in the morning? Probably not.

I decided the girls could handle six hours at the gym so I could work out before work. I headed to the gym to get in a mini workout. I rushed to work. Worked my butt off literaly. Not that it was really bad. We have been slow lately. So a full schedule doing massage can be a lot of work. Not that I mind. I am just tired.

Chenoa was hungry Kylee was tired. I had promised myself I would stop at Bev Mo and take advantage of the 5 cent sale. I stopped there feeling apprehensive because Kylee was tired. Chenoa was being so helpful I thought we could make it. The trip took a little longer then I thought. (Not to ling though) I felt really silly walking out with a crying 14 month old. Luckily a man was there. He obviously had children because he was so helpful and helped play down all the children commotion.

I drove home and had to park in the red to unload the car. I ran out to the car to get the bags, lunch boxes and diaper bag. I closed the trunk with four bags in my arms. I hear yelling from our house. Chenoa is yelling for me. Kylee is bleeding out the mouth! I start running while saying to myself everything is okay it's a little cut she's scared. I run in looking for Kylee. I find her and I really do see blood. A lot of blood. I look in her mouth... blood. Luckily it's inside the mouth. I feel releived. The mouth always heels faster. Chenoa is freaking out and feeling guilty. She tells me Kylee fell on the stool she had left out. I tried to comfort Chenoa with words. I tried an ice pack to reduce swelling and bleeding on Kylee. She was not having it. Tried an otter pop surely she would calm down enough for this. Nope she cried for a long time. Finally when she started to calm down about 20 minutes later. Felt like forever! That is when she let me get a look. She had a cut from her inside top lip to her front top teeth. Ouch! It was swollen so much there was no gum space left. Poor girl. She cheered up before bed time. I am exhausted Kylee is and I bet Chenoa is also.

No comments: