Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Good Day, an Overwhelming Tomorrow

I was up early to get Chenoa to school and be off to work. I planned to do some homework at work. I realized at work it was time card day. AAAHHHH, What a nightmare! My job is fabulous but their system is not. It took about an hour in half to find missing receipts. This always happens and it drives me crazy!! Anyhow since I only had a short time until my treatment I checked my email. After work Kylee and I picked up Chenoa. We went to the book fair and Chenoa got every book on her list. This is pretty momentous seeing as all the other years we were never able to participate in this fundraising. We were always barely making it before. Chenoa was so excited she was able to get all of her books. She was so happy she helped with many chores at home. She unloaded and loaded the dish washer and swept the kitchen floor. That was the best kitchen floor sweeping our kitchen has seen in months:) I was so pleased I decided to make spaghetti for dinner which Chenoa loves.

The girls were off to bed and I started my homework. Little did I know my anatomy review takes way longer than I thought. It took me about a little over two hours to download and review all of the little power points and quizzes just for chapter four. The first two chapters were a lot easier and even less downloading. My class is tomorrow night and I am in school all day. I don't think I can get this done. Live and learn. And now I find my Micro teacher added a quiz for Thursday at my 7 am class. I am not sure how I can cram this all in but I am sure going to try. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if all my classes weren't crammed into these two days. Although I guess I could have checked the site earlier. Didn't my teacher's know I was taking a holiday weekend! LOL! Guess I know what I am doing this weekend. Study Study Study!

Hope Marc makes it to the back to school night with the girls tomorrow. Sounds like a lot of work though. I feel silly asking for a sitter for just an hour. Maybe I should let him off the hook with this one! The teacher didn't sound very enthusiastic about it but I really want to know about the homework.

No comments: