Friday, September 12, 2008

What no date night!

What no date night! Date night was cancelled due to the babysitter getting a last minute doctors appointment. Marc and I were super sad to hear this the night before.
Thursday I woke up early for my lab with a test. We had to find out our unknown bacteria. Mine was K. pneumonia. It felt pretty cool to be able to do this. I have been learning stuff!
When I got home Marc was cleaning. Not just regular cleaning. But deep cleaning the bathrooms, kitchen, and he even cleaned & organized our closet. This is the type of thing I normally do. So you can imagine my shock when I came home. I guess he really was listening when I had that meeting about needing his help while I'm in school:) I took full advantage of this situation and stayed out of his way. I played with Kylee. We played peekaboo, blocks, choo choo, and upside down baby. I really enjoyed this since I have been missing hang time with my girls.
Marc picked up Chenoa from school after he got his sparkly new bike. A Trek EX8 Marc was so happy about this he spent a good amount of time looking at his bike when he got home. Unfortunately he was not able to take it for a ride because he is fighting off a sinus infection.
I helped Chenoa with her home work. Then I made the girls a simple dinner of soy butter sandwich's faces. Chenoa had a sandwich face, carrot's for hair, and a bell pepper mouth. For Kylee the soy butter sandwich was the hair, grapes for eyes and nose, and cherry tomatoes for the mouth. They love to get faces in their meals! I was able to play with the girls again then they had bathes, story, and bed. After they fell asleep I made flash cards. Not having date night was disappointing however the day wasn't. I hardly cleaned or did chores and I had extra time with the girls:)

No comments: