Friday, September 12, 2008

The Girls and I, Friday:)

After dropping Chenoa off this morning at school. Kylee and I dropped by the local Weight Watchers then headed to the gym. It's a miracle I... blow dried my hair for the first time since Chenoa got out of kindergarten last year. I didn't quite have the knack for it like I used to. Just the process made me feel fabulous. Kylee and I headed home had lunch and she took a nice long nap. Something she hadn't done all week. I actually had to wake Kylee up to pick up Chenoa from school. After stopping at Safeway for some last minute supplies we were off to Superfranks!
When we arrived there we were told tot town did not open until five. Which seemed strangley late to me. We hung out at the arcade and kitchen area. Then I had Chenoa play in the sports area. Tara and I were happy when tot town open because the girls were starting to gett restless and just taking off on us. Jocelyn and Kylee's favorite was the slide. Boy did Kylee get some speed on the slide. So fast I could have gotten a little nervous. However Kylee's extreme smile stopped me from freaking out. She loved it and there was a huge gym pad at the bottom. I was concerned about Chenoa not wanting to play in tot town with the little ones. She ended up having lot's of fun. So much I had to remind her little ones were there so we had to stay pretty calm. I am mostly glad she enjoyed herself and it reminded me how adaptable Chenoa can be. She tends to make the best of anything.
I got in some much needed mommy time and I am ready to dive into my work and study weekend.

No comments: