Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kylee Said Thank You; Chenoa Read To Me

When it rains it pours. It seems as if I am expected to cram every possible school and work activity all in to one week. What's up with that? My arm is hurting from work today. Not sure why it wasn't especially difficult. I must have done something strange less leaning more muscle for example. Well not the best timing considering I have a ridiculous amount of flash cards to write. I wish I could buy these printed out by the book publisher. My life would be easier.
Kylee said Thank You this morning after I gave her, her tooth brush. I was very excited. She has been communicating so well. Chenoa had a wonderful time at the gym today. They kept her well entertained. So nice to see! This evening I picked up pizza's to bake at home. They were a big hit. Marc even had a second dinner a finished them off. While I was cleaning I asked Kylee to put a bowl away in her drawer. She has her own drawer for her bottles and dishes. She loves playing with them. So I asked Kylee to put her bowl in her drawer. She left her room where we were. I peaked at the kitchen and watched her open the drawer put the bowl in then close the dwarer and turn to walk back. I could not contain myself so I high fived her, kissed her, and clapped. To keep this wonderful habit going I tried it again with success! After I put Kylee to bed Chenoa read to me. These kids seem so amazing to me!

No comments: