Monday, September 8, 2008

A Lot On My Mind.

I am looking forward to date night. I am so glad I went through the effort planning this regular date night. When I am in class thinking of all the studying I have to do. I tell myself I do all that and at the end of my school week. I get to go out and do something fun. Whenever Marc and I think of something great we talk about planning it on date night. It feels so nice to have something to look forward too.

I got a new stroller today after school. I am so happy about this because my old stroller is so beat and dirty looking. I was embarrased to even look at it. The old stroller has cardboard in the back so I couldn't really clean it. I took the girls to the store and Kylee enjoyed trying out the strollers. This is pretty great considering she woke up last night at 12:30am, 3:00am, & 4:00am. I am pretty sure Kylee woke up earlier than 7 but I was to tired to wake up. She has a new tooth and another is almost in. We are almost to 6 teeth woohoo! She bonked her head today and hurt the outside of her mouth on the TV stand. She seems to be stumbling often. Maybe she is growing a lot. Or perhaps it's because she learned how to go a round. I would say spin a round but it is a little slower then that. So she does this go a round often along with her walking. Now that I think of it she really doesn't stay in one place long. That would probably explain the constant cleaning also. I recently discovered how she hurt herself on the stool. Kylee was proud to show me her walking around holding the little stool in front of her. Chenoa is disappointed but the stool has a new home up high until Kylee gets a little more stable.

We are busting out the seems of our little apartment. I am always cleaning the same things over and over. We are in the same place the whole time. 4 people all in one space all the time. I am always wanting to have people over. Yet I always hesitate because I don't want people to feel claustrophobic. Wouldn't that be horrible. People come over but they are miserable because there is not that much space to move around too! I have assigned Marc the job of researching the purchasing a house. Seems like a lot to research since we have never been through this process before.

No comments: