Thursday, September 4, 2008

On Our Way To The Weekend

I am tired from doing a lot of school work yesterday and waking up this morning for my 7:30 Micro Lab. The rest of the day today I had off. I am looking forward to tomorrow and this weekend. I have a lot of homework to do this weekend but I can space it out.
Chenoa has her first spelling test on friday. We practiced with her two times today and she aced it. I am excited for her. I remember doing spelling tests when I was little. I keep thinking I need to brace myself for homework. Parents are always telling me how much homework their kids had in first grade. I am sure it will get serious seeing as Chenoa is so studious. She has been doing very well considering she is in a new school again! Hopefully we will get a house soon and she will be at the same school for a long time.
Chenoa and I have been singing songs to Kylee every night. Two in particular, Head Shoulders Knees and Toes and The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Kylee has been doing well making the sun in the Itsy Bitsy song and pointing at her head and her knees for the other. Kylee has a happy personality and has recently learned to turn on the dishwasher. She does this all the time. Our dishwasher model is not the best for a house with little ones. I am so happy she loves banannas again! They are so easy to pack. Oh yeah and I can't forget Marc taught Kylee to say poop yesterday. Dad's teach the truely important things don't they:)

No comments: